The following is valid for plans with explicitly given service level agreement:
- The percentage number refers to
- the number of seconds in the respective accounting month and
- the proportion of incidents triggered over the customer account within the respective accounting month, which trigger alert messages that need to be sent.
- Badger Systems guarantees to send alert messages for already defined services at least for this proportion of time and incidents without any interruption. However only, if this is within Badger Systems' responsibility, if the customer immediately informs Badger Systems about the disruption and if errors that occured cannot be fixed by the customer himself. In particular, Badger Systems is not responsible for wrong configurations or non-reachability of customer devices. Moreover, alert messages that are only sent by the customer for testing purposes or for intentionally exceeding SLA limits are not counted.
- If Badger Systems is proven to not have fulfilled any of these commitments, the customer may cancel the contract within one month after the limit was exceeded with immediate effect.
- If the customer stays in contract and does not cancel, for every 1% point by which the commitment was violated he gets, referring to the current accounting month, 10% of the price of his plan refunded or waived, up to 100% of the price of his plan. Basis of this calculation is the commitment with the greater violation. This claim gets valid, if the customer demands it in written form within one month after the limit was exceeded.